In ENUMERATE, we create a reliable baseline of statistical data about digitisation, digital preservation and online access to cultural heritage in Europe.
The primary objective of ENUMERATE was and still is, to create a reliable baseline of statistical data about digitization, digital preservation and online access to cultural heritage in Europe.
For the most recent information about ENUMERATE and the latest data from the 2017 survey:
Take a look at the ENUMERATE Observatory.
Bringing the expertise built into the ENUMERATE project into the operational environment of Europeana v3.0 has two advantages: the results of ENUMERATE will be continued through the work on Europeana, and Europeana gets a head start to run and coordinate quantitative surveys to digital cultural heritage services in Europe.
ENUMERATE engages itself in the follow activities:
- Managing the ENUMERATE framework, documentation and dataplatform and ensure its sustainability.
- Maintaining contacts with the National Coordinators.
- Carry out a new survey in 2015.
- Research and consultation on new topics for future surveys.
- DEN Foundation, Netherlands
- Collections Trust, UK
- National Coordinators