Europeana Research Advisory Board Established
We are delighted to announce that the Europeana Research Advisory Board has now been established, and are very happy to have a wide ranging spectrum of digital humanities expertise included. The role of the board will be to develop and steer the work of Europeana Research.
The members are
- Lorna Hughes, Professor of Digital Humanities, University of Glasgow (Chair)
- Greg Crane, Alexander von Humboldt Professor of Digital Humanities, University of Leipzig
- Costis Dallas, Assistant Professor of Cultural Heritage Management and Advanced Technologies, Department of Communication, Media and Culture of Panteion University, Athens; ; Associate professor, Faculty of Information, University of Toronto
- Leif Isaksen, Senior Lecturer in History (Digital Humanities), Lancaster University
- Franciska de Jong, Executive Director, CLARIN ERIC
- Marianne Ping Huang, Associate Professor, Academic Officer for Cultural Collaborations and Digital Humanities at Faculty of Arts, Aarhus University
- Pier Luigi Sacco, Professor of Cultural Economics, IULM University, Milan and Visiting Professor of Applied Humanities, Harvard University.
- Seamus Ross, Dean and Professor Faculty of Information, University of Toronto and Professor School of Humanities, University of Glasgow
- Toma Tasovac, Director Belgrade Center for Digital Humanities
- Christophe Verbruggen, Department of History, Ghent University
- Milena Zic Fuchs, Professor of Linguistics, English Department, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Zagreb; Croatian Academy of Sciences and Arts; Academia Europaea
The first meeting of the group will be in The Hague on 2nd December. Fuller information on their work will be published after then.