PAGODE Technical Workshop
Originally a project event from PAGODE
Europeana China to be focused on dataset enrichment, due to the covid-crisis this event was expanded and transformed in an online gathering, to discuss and share knowledge on metadata curation, strategies for the use of vocabularies and thesauri, semantic enrichment by natural language processing and entity extraction methods, all with a strong focus on building capacity inside Cultural Heritage Institutions. With the participation of Europeana, a section will be specifically dedicated to the process of aggregation of data for publication in Europeana portal, also considering the requirements of the Europeana Publishing Framework.
- Henning Scholz, Partner & Operations Manager at Europeana Foundation;
- Nataša Vampelj Suhadolnik and Maja Veselič, Department of Asian Studies, Faculty of Arts, University of Ljubljana;
- Dr. Haris Georgiadis, Head of e-Services Unit, E-infrastructure and Information Systems Department, National Documentation Center (EKT);
- Vassilis Tzouvaras, technical consultant for PostScriptum and National Technical University of Athens;
- Antonella Fresa, Promoter, Technical Coordinator for PAGODE