ENA General Assembly 2021
On 3 November 2021, the Europeana Network Association (ENA) will come together in its 2021 General Assembly meeting. We are organising this annual meeting as a one-day event, separate from the Europeana annual conference, to offer an exclusive opportunity for our members to come together, get to know each other, interact and, if new to the Network, learn about Europeana’s governance and activities.
The event will take place online and offer a diverse range of topics, interesting for both new and long standing members in the form of the plenary and parallel sessions. These will be moderated by the ENA Management Board, Members Council and Community Steering Groups members.
We will catch up on all the vital work that has taken place over this past year in the ENA Communities, task forces and working groups, and set the groundwork for the year to come. We are also going to launch the 2021 Members Council elections and voting period.
The programme includes:
- Introduction of the governance of Europeana and ENA
- Presentation of this year’s ENA achievements and activity highlights
- Approval of the formal ENA documents (annual and financial reports)
- Launch of the 2021 Members Council elections
- Presentation of the work of the six ENA Communities
- Parallel sessions dedicated to the Communities’ work plans, Task Forces and other key activities
There will also be a fun social activity at the end of the day.
Please note that you need to be an ENA member in order to attend this event. If you’re not a registered member yet, you still have time to sign up - make sure you do so before 1 October 2021.