Become a member of the Europeana Network Association and be part of Europe’s online cultural movement!
Do you want to shape the digital cultural agenda of tomorrow? Do you have ideas that can change the future of digital culture? Do you want to get in touch with other professionals working in cultural heritage? Then sign up to become part of our thriving network of professionals - it's quick, simple and it's free.
Do you have a special interest - or want to cultivate and share knowledge, expertise and best practices? Then we invite you to become part of one or more of our specialist communities by ticking the box to join the specific community of your interest in the form below.
Reasons to join the Europeana Network Association
We are a strong community of over 2,500 professionals working across all domains of the digital cultural heritage sector. We are dedicated to good practice and united by a shared mission to expand and improve access to Europe's digital cultural heritage through positive action and forward motion. Our goal? Making a cultural impact on Europe – together.
What’s in store after you have registered? As a Network Association member, you can:
- Meet fellow colleagues from the cultural heritage sector: get inspired and develop new projects via our LinkedIn group, and at our meetings and workshops.
- Involve policymakers and shape the digital agenda: influence how we deal with issues that concern us all such as copyright, technology and multilingualism.
- Become part of our expert communities - EuropeanaTech, Europeana Copyright, Europeana Research, Europeana Education, Europeana Impact, and Europeana Communicators Group - and share your views and opinions in funded Task Forces and Working Groups.
- Participate in the annual conference at which Network Association members discuss matters of mutual interest and make decisions about the future of the Network Association.
- Influence how the Europeana initiative is governed, and take part in the Network Association yearly Members Council elections.
- Stay up-to-date with Europeana's latest developments through a monthly Network Association newsletter, and through updates from our communities.
‘The Europeana Network Association is a wonderful community that builds bridges between our past and our future by putting our cultural heritage centre stage in the digital era. Come join us and get involved in our activities to increase the impact of culture and history on society.’ - Marco De Niet, Chair, Europeana Network Association