InDICes ‘Measuring the impact DIgital CulturE’ is a project funded under Horizon 2020 DT Governance call programme. The project aims to address the changes in the CCI by empowering policymakers and decision-makers to fully understand the social and economic impact of digitisation in their sectors.
The project will also address the need for innovative reuse of cultural assets as well as enhance the contributions and impact of cultural heritage institutions (CHIs) in the CCI. The project will support CHIs to understand the legal, technical and organisational conditions that their contributions may have.
In order to achieve this goal, the project will develop a comprehensive methodology to measure and assess the economic and social impact of digitisation of cultural heritage on the access to European cultural goods and services and their modes of production. In addition, the project will produce in-depth comparative analyses of the impact of digitisation and IPR regulations on access to European culture and creative cultural production.
The project will formulate diverse policy recommendations and develop novel solutions and business models to overcome bottlenecks in the creative reuse and consumption of cultural assets. It will establish an open observatory to track policies and trends over the long-term, and it will empower CHIs to make strategic self-assessment about their readiness for the Digital Single Market and adaptation to the current legal frameworks in order to foster their digital transformation.
As a result, policymakers will have a solid framework to assess the impact of cultural heritage and a dashboard to keep track of the advancement of the impact of cultural heritage in Europe.
- Istituto Centrale Per Il Catalogo Unico Delle Biblioteche Italiane E Per Le Informazioni Bibliografiche (Iccu) - Italy (Coordinators)
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (Ku Leuven)- Belgium
- Stichting Nederlands Instituut Voorbeeld En Geluid (Beeld En Geluid) - Netherlands
- Fundacja Centrum Cyfrowe (Centrumcyfrowe) - Poland
- Fondazione Bruno Kessler (Fbk)- Italy
- Platoniq Sistema Cultural (Platoniq)- Spain
- Stichting Europeana (Ef) - The Netherlands
- European Fashion Heritage Association (Efha) - Italy
- Michael Culture (Michael Culture) - Belgium
- Deutscher Museumsbund Ev (Dmb)- Germany
- Weblyzard Technology Gmbh (Wlt) - Austria
- Capital High Tech Sarl (Cht) - France
- Pin Soc.Cons. A R.L. - Servizi Didattici E Scientifici Per L Universita Di Firenze -Italy
- Asociatia Centrul Cultural Clujean (Ccc) - Romania