- the ability to break concepts down into manageable chunks, first learnt from running juggling workshops as a teenager;
- a good eye for design developed through prop and set building for Trestle and Grid Iron Theatre Company;
- cross-cultural awareness gained through living in India, Spain, Madagascar, Brazil and Germany (MA Social Anthropology, Edinburgh University);
- an understanding of how to actively engage learners developed through years of teaching English as a foreign language and running video making workshops (Post Graduate Certificate in Education in the Life-long Learning Sector, University of Greenwich);
- and last, but not least, in this digital age, I have been Moodling for many years, collaborating to create accessible online learning resources (MSc in Learning Technologies, Institute of Education/ Birkbeck College, University of London).