This section contains all kinds of references to related sources.
The NUMERIC project (2007-2009)
- Project website
- NUMERIC Study Report: Main text and Appendices
- An analysis of the state-of-the-art in measuring the progress of digitisation of cultural materials. Desk research findings report by Zinaida Manzuch
EU Special Interest Group on Cultural Heritage Digitisation Statistics (SIG-STATS)
- Follow-up to the Numeric survey on cultural heritage digitisation statistics, Recommendations (2010)
European Group on Museum Statistics (EGMUS)
The European Library
- Cultural statistics
- ESSnet FINAL REPORT. The ESSnet FINAL Report is the main result of two years of work on cultural statistics by the Working Group European Statistical System Network on Culture (ESSnet-Culture), coordinated by the Luxembourgish Ministry of Culture.
UNESCO Institute of statistics (UIS)
- Statistics on cultural employment
- UIS study on measuring the economic contribution of cultural industries. The UIS has published a handbook with an overview of current methods used in different countries worldwide to measure the economic contribution of cultural industries. It compares several approaches, highlighting their strengths and weaknesses. The study will serve to support the development of a methodological handbook on measuring the contribution of the culture sector to economies.
- The Cost of Digitising Europe’s Cultural Heritage, A Report for the Comité des Sages of the European Commission, Prepared by Nick Poole, the Collections Trust, November 2010.