Contribute to EuropeanaTech
The Internet is different than what came before: everyone can consume, but just as easily, everyone can also contribute, teach, and share. The Internet, like culture, is read and write: that’s where its greatest power comes from, and that’s where Europeana’s greatest power will come from too.
- Michael Edson (Smithsonian Institution)
Together, we make sure that Europeana doesn’t just keep up-to-date where technology is concerned; it leads the way. Here are the ways you can get involved:
Talk to us
Whether it's sharing ideas, reporting on new developments, providing feedback or telling the community about conferences and events, your contribution is important. It allows us to grow, progress and stay connected.
Work with us
Our Task Forces are intensive working groups in which experts work together to research and improve upon Europeana's technical questions or challenges. Task Forces operate autonomously and consist of experts from the Europeana Network.
Find out more about past and current Task Forces.
Submit your idea for a new Task Force on the EuropeanaTech mailing list.
Share with us
EuropeanaTech's library of technical information, software and apps is a valuable resource for the whole community. If you have contributions to share with us or work that we can highlight for you, we'd love to help.
So, what can you do?
- Add an open source tool to the growing FLOSS Inventory
- Contribute to our overview of mappings, refinements, or extensions to/of EDM by filling in our survey
- Submit your papers and presentations to our upcoming EuropeanaTech Insight journal
- Have your work, developments and goals featured on the Europeana Pro blog.
See how the EuropeanaTech community connects with the whole Europeana Network on our Semantic Mindmap.