Hispana is the national aggregator for Spain and brings together the digital collections of Spanish archives, libraries, museums and other cultural heritage institutions. Through its portal, it offers access to growing collections of all types of materials (manuscripts, printed books, photographs, maps...) both digitised and born-digital.
In addition to data publication, Hispana offers:
- Europeana technical documentation translated into Spanish,
- Metadata analysis and conformity with Europeana specifications,
- Basic automatic data enrichment operations per default,
- EDM conversion and enrichment on demand (depending on the availability of staff at Hispana),
- A professional site (Hispana Pro) with resources for the digital transformation of the GLAM sector,
- Courses and webinars on aggregation and related digital cultural heritage issues.
Technical conditions for working with Hispana:
- Having an OAI-PMH repository.
Financial conditions: None