3D in Cultural Heritage
The 3D in Cultural Heritage event is part of the training and capacity building programme of the EUreka3D project. It aims to support cultural heritage institutions in the process of digital transformation and in the effort of advancing with 3D digitisation of cultural collections. It is organised by the EUreka3D project.
The event will help participants to understand the challenges and needs for creating 3D content in good quality and reusable. It will bring together experts and specialists on 3D digitisation and holistic documentation of 3D cultural content. It is an opportunity for institutions, researchers, cultural professionals and students of cultural heritage to improve their skills, knowledge and capacity for the current scenarios for digital transformation in the cultural sector.
- Antonella Fresa (Photoconsortium)
- Valentine Charles (Europeana Foundation)
- Marinos Ioannides (Cyprus University of Technology)
- Frederik Temmermans (imec)
- Timothy Naessens (meemoo)
- Ismo Malinen (Museovirasto)
- Peter Fornaro and Vera Chiquet (University of Basel)
- Ana Busom Arruebo (GENCAT)
For more information and registration, please visit the website.