Internship: Visual/Web Designer
Position type: Internship
Location: The Hague, The Netherlands
Are you looking for an exciting internship opportunity in the field of Visual, Web Design?
We offer an exciting 3 to 6 months internship within our Service Design Team with an emphasis in Visual, Web Design. You will be part of the Service Design Team responsible for applying design thinking to facilitate quality service experiences across the entire Europeana service portfolio.
You will assist our Visual, Web Designer with the production of designs for a variety of media (web and print). You will have the ability to develop your skills through on the assignments:
- Create and update various print and digital materials
- Retouch and manipulate images
- Adhere to brand guidelines and complete projects according to deadlines
- Perform other job-related tasks as required
- Current student pursuing a degree in graphic design or equivalent degree
- Functional knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Invision, Adobe XD and CSS/HTML
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively in a team environment
- Ability to communicate design principles, concepts, and ideas.
- Organized, dependable and detail-oriented
- Quick Learner and Efficient High sense of urgency
- Understanding the libraries, archives and museum domain and environment, the organizational
- concerns and awareness of the latest market conditions. (preferred)
How to apply
Please send your Curriculum Vitae and a short statement of motivation, both in English, to email@example.com.
Please note that you must have a valid work permit to work in the Netherlands.