Shaping Our Digital Future: From Vision to Implementation
The Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) European Conference will explore the process and future of digital transformation.
Current health and economic crises have contributed to accelerating the digital transformation process, leading to a quantum leap in effectiveness and efficiency when developing 'smart solutions'. But is there a price we pay for these benefits?
The Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) European Conference will explore this question and digitalisation, looking at:
- What future are we creating according to current designed strategies and priorities?
- How will enhanced digitalisation impact people's daily lives, products, and services?
- What will be the role and contribution that Education and Research can offer to develop the innovation needed?
These and other questions will be addressed during the conference, starting with a look into the future and covering specific case studies. A final panel will discuss the role of the involved stakeholders and the tools that will contribute to achieving digital transformation objectives.
- Roberto Viola, Director General DG CONNECT
- Gemma Carolillo ,Deputy Head of Next Generation Internet Unit
- Ana Garcia Robles BDVA/DAIRO Secretary General
- Isidro Laso Ballesteros, Member, EC Cabinet of Mariya Gabriel
- Fabienne Jacq, Policy Officer in European Commission