MCN 2021 Virtual
Each focusing on a specific strand or practice area with only 2 concurring tracks on the same topic at most. Each mini-event will be about 3 hours long.
Call for Proposals
Acknowledging the immense hardship and recalibration we’ve all had to endure over the past year, we invite you to consider “What is Digital Now?” This question encompasses the anxiety and uncertainty of the present while making space for curiosity and generative possibilities around how the future for digital technologies might look in museums.
So tell us, “What is Digital Now?”, from your unique perspective and region, in your area of professional practice, and in your own voice, so we can all learn from each other about the future of digital in museums from the lens of this current moment.
We also welcome proposals on topics that are meaningful to you and that are aligned with MCN’s mission.
Please find more information about submitting your proposal here.
- October 5 “Get Inspired’ day: Welcome + Plenary Keynote + Ignite MCN
- SIGs-led ‘Lunch Bag Roundtables’ on various topics will be available throughout October
- October 7, 12, 14, 19, 21, and 26: dedicated tracks days
- October 28 ‘Hands On’ day: Workshops + Professional Development sessions
- Cultural-Futures Awards ceremony
- November 9 ‘Big Ideas’ day + Karaoke
- November 10 ‘Learnings’ day: What Have We Learned Panel + Closing Keynote
For more information, please consult the website.