This session shares six great examples of digital storytelling online that you can go and explore, and which may inspire you in your own activities. You'll also get insights from your peers into what makes these experiences appealing.
- Carola Carlino - Video game ‘Past for future’ set in the National Archaeological Museum of Taranto (MArTA) in Italy
- Beth Daley - Jason Farago’s close read, ‘A Picture of Change for a World in Constant Motion’ in the NY Times
- Jochen Buechel - A MOOC on medicine, literature and cinema from Universitat Pompeu Fabra in Barcelona
- Olga Terenetska - Two storytelling online travel projects connecting people and cultures from Central and Eastern Europe and across the US
- Caterina Ruscio - Storytelling on the epigraphs from the National Roman Museum in Rome.
- Cristina Roiu - A personal contribution to Europeana 1989