Crowddreaming: Youth Co-Create Digital Culture
Crowddreaming: Youth Co-Create Digital Culture will present Crowddreaming methodology, an Italian good practice, that valorizes digital cultural heritage as a mean for inclusive education and the promotion of European values among youngsters.
In the last two years, CDDC project partners developed a curriculum and MOOC to train the teachers in schools on how to use the methodology with their students. The results of the CDDC methodology are “digital scenes” created by students across Europe and displayed in a digital monument – Europa Square. The online conference aims to present the results of the project. But not only that. The event will offer food for thought with two interesting keynotes from experts in the field of digital cultural heritage and innovation and provide a space for discussion with the representatives of different stakeholders (NGOs, European Commission, European Parliament) on why we need stronger collaboration between cultural heritage and education sectors across Europe. Finally, you will have the opportunity to explore Europa Square, the pinnacle of our project. It hosts 80 digital scenes created by 80 groups of students under the mentorship of their teachers from Croatia, Greece, Latvia and Italy. The platform showcases the successful scaling up and implementation of the Crowddreaming methodology. Project partners will present the lessons learned and recommendations to educators and policymakers on how to use the methodology as a mean for inclusive education and the promotion of European values among young people. Programme of the event is available on the CDDC website.
- Achilles Kameas, Chair of the Board, ALL DIGITAL
- Matevž Straus, ID20
- Gunnar Liestøl, Professor, Dept. of Media & Communication, University of Oslo
- Michael Teutsch, Head of unit for schools and Multilingualism, DG EAC, European Commission
- Marianna Marcucci, Co-Founder, Invasioni Digitali
- Brikena Xhomaqi, Director of Lifelong Learning Platform (LLLP)
- Altheo Valentini, General Director, EGINA Slrl
- Paolo Russo, Secretary General, Stati Generali dell’Innovazione