All Digital Weeks 2022
ALL DIGITAL Week is an annual digital inclusion and empowerment campaign run at digital competence centres, libraries, community centres, schools and other venues across Europe. Every year it helps 100,000 Europeans to learn and be inspired by what technology can do for them. This event is organised by All Digital.
All Digital Weeks encourages various activities to support Europeans who do not have enough digital skills to participate fully in society and benefit from digital transformation.
Anyone can join the campaign by:
- organising an online/offline event, training, workshop or relevant activity focusing on digital skills, taking place during 14 March-14 April;
- putting it on the map (from 20th January 2022);
- promoting the campaign and value of digital skills, sharing their stories, photos and videos through their social media channels and website (using the hashtags #ADWeeks2022 #AllDigitalWeeks);
The core themes of the week are:
- enhancing digital skills and promoting digital inclusion and accessibility;
- fostering digital literacy and tackling disinformation;
- promoting the use of the European Digital Competence Framework (DigComp) and exploring the development of the European; Digital Skills Certificate (EDSC);
- achieving cybersecurity and safer internet;
- improving STEM and STE(A)M skills for society and encouraging girls’ and women’s participation in STEM studies and careers.
If you are a partner, stakeholder, event organiser, participant or supporter, do not miss your chance to get involved!
For more information, please visit the website.