24129 Bergamo BG
3D-ARCH is a series of international workshops which started in 2005 in Venice and moved throughout the years to Zurich (2007), Trento (2009, 2011, 2013), Avila (2015) and and Napflio (2017).
The main focus of the workshop is to discuss steps and processes for smart 3D reconstruction, modelling, accessing and understanding of digital environments from multiple data sources.
- Multi-source data and multi-sensors approaches;
- Low-cost sensors and open-source algorithms for terrestrial 3D modelling;
- Survey and modelling from mobile devices;
- Automation in data processing;
- Image matching and 3D reconstruction;
- Point cloud processing and analysis;
- 4D modelling;
- Procedural modelling;
- Accuracy requirement and assessment in 3D reconstructions
- Virtual and Augmented Reality for complex architectures and heritage;
- BIM for Cultural Heritage (HBIM)
More information about this workshop can be found on the website.