12th International Conference on Agents and Artificial Intelligence - ICAART 2020
Artificial Intelligence and Digital Heritage: Challenges and Opportunities - ARTIDIGH 2020
This special session welcomes papers that reflect upon, discuss and present the technical and societal challenges (e.g. labour to produce labeled datasets, heterogeneity of data, bias in training sets) digital heritage professionals and researchers are facing when trying to capitalise on the transformative power of artificial intelligence in the context of digital archive, image, and audio/visual collections. Next to position papers, they are also looking for papers in which project consortia discuss their approach and present first results.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Bias and digital collections
- Dealing with uncertainty, quality issues and collection gaps
- Multimodal collection access
- Geographic/spatial enrichment and access
- New ways of accessing collections such as associative and serendipitous search
- Network Analysis
- Natural Language Processing for the Heritage Domain
- Trend and change analysis
- Automatic collection provenance enrichment
- Reflections on the influence of AI on the heritage domain
ICAART 2020 will take place from February 22 to 24 in Valletta, Malta.
Please find more information and the full call for papers here.